Monday, March 18, 2013

Girls Generation Yoona No Drama Series This 2013

Yoona doesn't have a TV series this 2013 after The successful drama ‘Love Rain’ starring Jang Geun Suk and our Girls’ Generation‘s Yoona.

And to answer the question why Yoona doesn`t have a drama this year because, apart from the fact SNSD is having a korean comeback in January, her group is actually relevant and famous enough to have Japanese tour from February till April! So to answer your question why Yoona didn`t do a movie , its because her schedule is jam packed and she has no time.

Yoona is always beautiful, pretty, cute, sexy, gorgeous, you name it! She also has a good heart. its not always her looks that matters. Its also her gentle and sweet personality and her talents! I also love how she can go deep and in-depth when it comes to Acting and sometimes singing. Look the latest pictures of Yoona below.
yoona girls generation pics

yoona snsd pics

yoona cute pics

girls generation yoona pictures

SNSD Yoona cute pics



SNSD Yoona drama series

SNSD Yoona girls generation

Yoona girls generation photo

yoona image

korean actress yoona

Yoona is a beautiful and talented actress. Her drama You are My Destiny, which spreads joy, laughter, sadness, and even anger, will glue your eyes to the computer until you finish it! I would love to see any dramas or movies that she stars in because Yoona's cute, friendly face and superb acting are what you can never have enough of. Watch You are My Destiny peoples.

Yoona has a strong spirit like a deer I like her, she has a natural beauty just like me she likes the world of entertainment. Especially Yoona likes to play acting and dancing. Do you think that there is a face similar to Yoona do not ever wish there never was! why? because a lot of people say I like because my sister might face, face and even my character with him. but I never thought YES because for me Yoona has incredible beauty!

those who become celebrity normally pretty but not all pretty girls/women become celebrity. That's the fact. So, for me Korean fan like to address their celebs as goddess. all female celebs are goddess. The country of goddess no longer belong to Greek but to Korea.

2 comments:

  1. 2013, Director of korea movie Hwang Inho said: "Korean Idols study acting as well. They play their roles without a lot of difficulties. So we can discover good actors and actresses from Korean idols as well. I'd like to work with T.O.P (Bigbang) and Yoona (SNSD)"...also...Director Hwang Inho sayd: T.O.P and Yoona lead the pack as KPOP's most promising actors.

    I think Yoona has many proposals for work in dramas and movies. but ultimately, SM is responsible for deciding where and when Yoona worked in dramas or movies ...if, this year or next year.
    only/just SM decides it.

    but honestly, I am waiting exitedly for Yoona's new drama o movie.
    She is one of the best and prettiest actress idol. Yoona is a proffesional actress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope this article is not true... I hope yoona will be having her drama soon... maybe not in the first quarter of this year but in the 2nd quarter ... we love seeing Yoona in a various drama.. I hope her new role will like be a Cinderella story .. SM please let yoona work in a drama again!!! WE REALLY LOVE IM YOONA :D

    ReplyDelete

Share THis