Monday, April 15, 2013

Korean Actress Park Min Young New Movie This 2013

Good News ! Min Young was on MBC 'Section TV'. The interview was done while she was shooting for COMPAGNA. Park Min Young celebrated her 28th birthday last March 2013 and Park Min Young thanks fans for their birthday wishes and gifts. She became more beautiful, and her acting is great. I miss her, I hope we will see her soon on screen. I wished she will make a new drama series or movie this 2013.
park min young movies
The crowd gathered at A'pieu's Myeongdong outlet last April 5, 2013 waiting for Park Min Young's arrival. A'pieu organized a fan-signing event where the first 120 lucky customers will have a chance to see Minyoung upclose-and-personal and maybe even shake her hand. The lovely Minyoung never failed to amaze the awaiting fans with her star-quality presence. Many posted their photos immediately after they got the signed mini-poster, and even accounted their experience on that day.

If I was there I would definite buy anything from the shop just to have Minyoung's autograph.

Park Min Young admits to plastic surgery. She stated, “I got double eyelid surgery in junior high school. My mom let me get it so I could become prettier. I also got my nose done, but that’s only because my nose was crooked during junior high.”
Park Min Young Drama Series 2013

Having earned much popularity for her ‘goddess-like looks,’ Park Min Young went through some difficult times after pictures during her elementary school days were revealed.
When asked why she decided to reveal it, “I don’t think it’s a bad idea to truthfully state something as is. The past is important, but I hope people focus more on the current ‘actress Park Min Young.‘”

Regarding her schedule, Park said, “I’m thankful for it. I have a simple personality, so with work that’s really fun, I work really hard and with things I don’t want to do, I really don’t do. I like acting, so if I like a character I immerse myself fully into her, and I think people look favorably on that. I feel like that translates to the screen. And I also think I’ve been fortunate.”
Check the cute pics of Par Min Young Below.
park min young commercials

park min young pics


park min young photos

park min young lovelife



park min young image




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share THis