Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Voice Season 4 Final Blind Auditions!

The Voice Season 4 blind auditions are great tonight but I have to say. "I love the judges" They definitely make my night! Ha ha ha! The Voice is the most entertaining show on television right now. Period. And I LOVE the cast of judges. Can't wait to watch tonight.
 The Voice Season 4 Final Blind Auditions
 my world revolves around this show when its on. i so enjoy it. the talent and those crazy coaches, absolutely the best ever!Blake and adam love your joking and cutting up it makes the voice so much better and funny. Keep keeping on what your doing. Never leave the show. also would like to say I like Usher and Shakira There is more camaraderie this season than ever so glad for the change that Usher and Shakira brought no dull moment. though I liked CeeLo and Christina. Adam's team seems to be a force this season. It will surely be difficult for him to choose in the battle rounds. Although obviously it's a good problem to have. Ha! Team Adam is SO gonna win! Sasha is the winner! No contest! Not only is she beautiful, she's a classical pianist, poised and the young woman can sing!
 The Voice Season 4 pics
Not only am I a big music fan and love seeing the people sing, I also love the bro love between Adam and Blake! Their pokes at each other keep me in stitches and Usher and Shakira are doing a great job so far. I hope Blake does not put the two younger girls together in the battles they both need to be seen go Danielle and Savannah.
 
The Voice Season 4 shakira adam
I was so wrong about my way of thinking about Shakira she is one smart shake that hip girl! I'm proud of her and Usher is rocking the Voice! still love my Ceelo and Christina but thank goodness it didn't change like some other Nicki Minaj mess, of an Idol.

The Voice Season 4 contestant
Just a little disappointed that a lot of these contestants have had previous careers or toured with major talent already. Anyway, there have been people like that on every season. It is not against the rules of the show though, they just want good singers, experienced or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share THis